June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
To create a point at the mass center of a solid, we follow the steps below.
1) Select the body of interest.
2) Click on the Origin button in the Create section of the Design ribbon in order to define a new coordinate system located at the mass center of the solid.
3) Select the newly created origin and click on the Point button in the Create section of the Design ribbon.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I make Cross section easier to view (not in drawing sheets)?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Midsurfacing
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I reset the toolbar docking layout?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature