June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
To create a pattern, we can use the pattern tools (one- or two-dimension linear pattern…). We can also use the Move tool:
1)Click Move in the Edit section of the Design ribbon.
2)Check the Create patterns option in the Options -Move panel.
3)Select a protrusion, depression, sketch, points, axes, planes, origins, or 3D curves to be the first member of the pattern.
4)Drag a move handle to copy the first pattern member to the location of the last member of the linear pattern.
5)Type a new value for the pattern count. Press Tab to change the distance or spacing.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to invert selected edges/faces/bodies?
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation