March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
Save your design, and then make a change and then go to File > Save As > Save As New Version. This will append a number to the end of the new save file and basically create a second copy of the design. Now go to the Detail tab and on the right hand side, in the 3D Markup section, click on “New Slide”. Now go to the Insert tab and insert the previous version of the same file. Go back to the Detail tab and place a dimension on the change you just made as you normally would and then click on the “Original Dimension Values” button in the Detail tab in the 3D Markup section. You will see an “Is” dimension and a “Was” dimension, where you can visually see the difference between the two pieces of geometry. You can then move the components around if you want it to be side by side instead of on top of each other.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.