Tagged: fluent, fluid-dynamics, General - FLUENT, parallel, workbench
March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
The process to change the number of nodes of a running Fluent simulation launched from Workbench is outlined below: 1.Stop the Fluent simulation, go to File and click on close Fluent. It will automatically save the current timestep/iteration details. 2.Save the project from the Workbench window. 3.Right click on the â€œSetupâ€ tab of the analysis system and click properties. Under Parallel Run Settings, change the number of processors to the required number. 4.Right click on the â€œSolutionâ€ node and click on Continue Calculation to continue the simulation without launching Fluent. If you prefer to launch Fluent, click â€œEditâ€ instead to launch Fluent with the changed number of processors . Then click Calculate to continue the simulation. Keywords: Fluent; Workbench; CPUs;
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.