Tagged: 2019 R2, fluent, fluent-post-processing, fluid-dynamics
March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
If you would like to change the font size of the Text in the legend (Colormap), please follow these steps: a) Click on File > Preferences… b) Select “Graphics” tab, go to “Colormap Settings” c) Change value of drop-down “Text Behavior” to “Fixed Size” d) Change value of the field “Fixed Font Size” to whichever value you would like it to have e) Redraw colormap You might have to resize colormap manually after this step for fitting the new font size as it won’t be automatically resized anymore. Currently we don’t support changing the font type of the colormap in Fluent. This is noted as enhancement for a future release.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.