Tagged: 2019 R2, cfd-post, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
The number format of the Default Legend can only be modified by editing a file in the installation directory. Please be careful in editing these files and always create a backup-copy before editing this file. In the installation directory (Windows) C:Program FilesANSYS Incv194CFXetc and C:Program FilesANSYS Incv194CFD-Postetc the file CFXPostRules.ccl can be found. In this file the default settings for CFD-Post are set. In this file you will find this section PARAMETER: Legend Format Parameter Type = String Local Type = colour Default = %10.3e Description = Parameter to modify string format of values on legend. END The string %10.3e defines the “Scientific” number format of CFD-Post. For a floating point decimal format this can be changed to Default = %10.3f An explanation and overview of the options can be seen i.e. on this Website: https://www.python-course.eu/python3_formatted_output.php
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.