January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Use the following text commands as appropriate followed by the appropriate number from the list below. /solve/set/discretization-scheme/pressure /solve/set/discretization-scheme/flow /solve/set/discretization-scheme/mom /solve/set/discretization-scheme/k /solve/set/discretization-scheme/epsilon /solve/set/discretization-scheme/temperature Basic discretization schemes: (“First Order Upwind” . 0) (“Second Order Upwind” . 1) (“Power Law” . 2) (“Central Differencing” . 3) (“QUICK” . 4) Pressure Discretization: (“Standard” . 10) (“Linear” . 11) (“Second Order” . 12) (“Body Force Weighted” . 13) (“PRESTO!” . 14) (“Continuity Based” . 15) Pressure-Velocity-Coupling: (“SIMPLE” . 20) (“SIMPLEC” . 21) (“PISO” . 22) Example 1: To set pressure-velocity coupling to PISO use the TUI /solve/set/discretization-scheme/flow 22 Example 2: To set pressure discretization to Body-Force Weighted use the TUI /solve/set/discretization-scheme/pressure 13
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to Predict Performance of Bioreactors and Mixing Tanks