How to avoid “Error: An internal has occurred. The Bounding Box evaluation for the contours failed” in Blade Editor?
Tagged: Ansys BladeEditor, flowpath
June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
Q: When trying to create a FlowPath in BladeEditor, I get the following error: Error: An internal has occurred. The Bounding Box evaluation for the contours failed. Conext: ansFClientBMBladeDesign::Execute FlowPath How can this be avoided?
A: The sketches for the Inlet, Outlet, Shroud, and Hub need to be on the positive X side of the ZX plane. If the sketches are not on the positive X side, then this error can occur. Also, if any part of the sketch is not on the positive X side, then this error can occur. Please see the following for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKRzrj9d4gE
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.