- Free Courses
- Learning Tracks
- Ansys Learning Hub
- All Categories
- Fluids - Postprocessing
- How to automatically export report figures in the workbench without any scripts?
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
In the Workbench while dealing with design studies and figures have to be exported without saving the result files:
1-Create your Workflow (Geometry>Mesh>Fluent or CFX > Result)
2-Define some Input and Output parameters
3-Define a dummy Output parameter in CFD-Post
4-In CFD-Post under Report deselect all features and enable only the figures to be exported
5-In the Workbench go to the properties of Results container and enable “Publish report”
6-Define some design points by altering the input parameter
7-Update design points The pictures are then saved in the project under ~yourproject_filesreport_files The most important step is to define the dummy output parameter in CFD-Post otherwise the figures won’t be exported.
Keywords: parameter, CFD-Post, Report
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- ANSYS Fluent: Simulation of a Rotating Propeller – Part 2
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- How can I read a number of Fluent transient data files into CFD-Post as a single case?
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- Add Annotation to Graphics Display within Fluent
- Display Multiple Plots in the Same Scene using Overlays in Fluent
- ANSYS CFX: User Locations in Transient Simulations
- Comparison of Experimental and CFD data within ANSYS EnSight
- Creating a User Surface in ANSYS CFD Post-processing