May 11, 2023 at 1:02 pmSolutionParticipant
This document demonstrates a new feature of nonlinear impedance boundary in 2021R2, which is supported in 3D Transient design. Impedance boundary could be used to simulate the effect of induced current in a conductor without explicitly computing them. When setting up the model, the conductor itself must be excluded from the solution region (saving time needed to mesh and solve for currents). Surface loss density field plot is available for calculating loss distribution using this boundary condition.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.