March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmSolutionParticipant
Surface meshing in Fluent Meshing Watertight Workflow is patch conformal, it will mesh all edges of the surfaces. The “Auto Remesh to Remove Clustering” option for the “Generate the Surface Mesh” task will remesh with newly defined features edges and will enable defeaturing, but only for edges at an angle less than 40° between the surfaces (any planar patches without specific named selection applied on them for instance). An “Improve Surface Mesh” task can also be added after surface mesh generation to improve the quality by defeaturing locally around facets with bad quality (user defined criteria, 0.85 by default). In order to defeature base on a length criteria, it is possible to add a custom task to use a commands from the Diagnostics Tools. Please look at the attached PDF for more information.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?