How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent..?
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
1) for the face to face option while using the S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent, the number of faces per cluster needs to be defined as user input 2) the solver clubs these many number of elements on a surface and stores their weighted average value of view factors as the cluster view factor for radiation heat transfer calculations 3) these number of faces per cluster should be defined considering different parameters: a) the mesh resolution ( surface mesh elements ); lower the value for coarser mesh and vice versa b) the temperature gradient expected ( lower value for high gradients ) c) parts shape/geometry ( lower the value of complex shape parts, etc. )
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- Defining heat transfer coefficient (HTC)
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How to read solar load data files from serial ANSYS Fluent versions before 18.2 in a newer serial version?
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.