June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
The number of surface species allowed is 50 (for any combination). 700 gas (bulk) species can be applied with pressure based solver. But, with density based solver, the number of gas phase species allowed is 50.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How do I model humidity in Fluent?
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine (ICE): Port Flow Part 1 – Getting Started
- LES Simulation of Turbulent Flames Using ANSYS Fluent
- How can volume fraction be plotted in a species transport simulation?
- ANSYS Fluent: Describing Non-premixed Combustion using the Steady Flamelet Model
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine: (ICE) Engine Sector Combustion Part 4 SolverSetup
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine (ICE): Engine Sector Combustion Part 6 Results
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine: (ICE) Engine Sector Combustion Part 1 Getting Started
- How many surface species and gas phase species can be handled in ANSYS Fluent?
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine: (ICE) Engine Sector Combustion Part 5 Solution