January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack? ANSYS HPC are physic-neutral licenses which can be used to run a single analysis across multiple processors and work with most ANSYS, Inc. products. Contact your ANSYS sales representative for a complete list of applications that can be used with ANSYS HPC Pack Licenses. ANSYS HPC Pack Licenses enable parallel for single simulations according to the formula: 8*4^(Number of HPC Packs-1). That means a single pack would allow for single run on maximum 8 CPU’s. Two packs would allow for 32 and so on to the maximum of 14 HPC Pack Licenses on a single analysis. Within the release 19.0 the first pack would allow for 8 CPU’s. For release 18.2 the first pack allowed for 10 CPU’s.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows