June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Every ANSYS License Client communicates all local references to other ANSYS License Servers to the ANSYS License Interconnect Server it connects to. If ANSYS License Servers list contains invalid machines (do not exist or no valid license servers), you can observe a negative impact/performance issues to the ANSYS License Server performance. From ANSYS 17.1 and up you can specify as administrator a whitelist of valid servers to avoid negative impact by wrong license server specifications on the client side: ANSYSLI_INCLUDE_FLEXSVR [=server name] Description: This keyword allows you to define which license servers to use from the licensing path. Any servers that you specify will be used, ignoring all other servers listed in the licensing path. Default value/range: N/A Corresponding command argument: -include_flexsvr Use in combination with these ansyslmd.ini keywords: N/A Hardware platform restrictions: N/A Action required to make keyword active: Stop and restart the Licensing Interconnect Example: This example ignores all supplied servers in the licensing path except server1 and server2. ANSYSLI_INCLUDE_FLEXSVR=server1, server2
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?