Tagged: LS-DYNA Suite, ls-prepost, lsdyna, structural-mechanics
March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
Almost all graphical user interface (GUI) interactions generate commands, and these commands are written to a file called lspost.cfile. Upon exiting LS-PrePost, this file can be renamed to replay the previous session using one of the following methods. 1. By issue the command: LS-PrePost c=commandfile.cfile in the command prompt or terminal in which the LS-PrePost corresponds to the full path to the LS-PrePost executable. This method launches the LS-PrePost GUI and executes the commands from the command file. 2. LS-PrePost c=commandfile.cfile -nographics This method does not launch the LS-PrePost GUI but still executes the commands in batch mode. 3. By importing the command file into the LS-PrePost GUI through: File -> Open -> Command File This method will open a command file selection dialog. Upon opening a command file, LS-PrePost will display the CFile Dialog. Command Files can be a powerful tool and have many potential uses, such as performing repetitive tasks and presenting a pre-recorded set of actions to an audience.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.