Tagged: 17.1, fluid-dynamics, General, meshing
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
If you select Program Controlled as the value for the Use Automatic Inflation control, all surfaces in the model are selected to be inflation boundaries, except: 1. Surfaces that are members of Named Selections groups 2. Faces on non-enclosure bodies if an enclosure body is present 3. Faces on bodies that have manual inflations on them 4. Interfaces between bodies in a multibody part 5. Faces used in contact 6. Faces used in symmetry 7. Faces on bodies being meshed with Hex Dominant or manual Sweep controls To view the faces that have been selected for inflation: 1. Select the Mesh object in the Tree Outline. 2. Right-click to display the context menu. 3. Select Show> Program Controlled Inflation Surfaces in the context menu.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.