Tagged: ansys, Control Systems, Designing Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems Programming, Esterel Technologies, Model-based Systems Engineering, Safety Critical Applications, Safety Critical Software, SCADE, SCADE Project, SCADE tutorial, Software Testing, Test Automation
June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
This module will give you an overview of the ANSYS SCADE Suite code generation. ANSYS KCG is a qualified code generator. It has been qualified as a development tool for DO-178B software up to Level A, DO-178C/DO-330 at TQL-1, certified for IEC 61508 at SIL 3, and for EN 50128 at SIL 3/4, and qualified for ISO 26262 software up to ASIL D. This code generator saves verification effort in the coding phase, such as code reviews and low-level testing on the SCADE Suite KCG generated code
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE System (Part 1 of 3)
- Introduction to Model-Based Design with SCADE Display (Part 1 of 6)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – Where to use SCADE in your project? (Part 5 of 5)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – The SCADE Model-Based Approach (Part 2 of 5)
- How to Connect a Graphical Panel to a SCADE Display Model with SCADE Suite (Part 5 of 6)
- Interface Generic Types – Design a Median with ANSYS SCADE (Part 2 of 6)
- How to Generate Code with SCADE Display (Part 6 of 6)
- The ANSYS SCADE System Configurator (Part 3 of 3)
- ANSYS SCADE – Map Iterator – Comparison Function: C and SCADE Methods Comparison (Part 4 of 4)
- ANSYS SCADE – Map Iterator – Scaling Up: C and SCADE Methods Comparison (Part 3 of 4)