Tagged: 19.2, designmodeler, fluid-dynamics, General, Preprocessing: Geometry
April 5, 2023 at 2:33 pmFAQParticipant
If you want to connect a DesignModeler geometry to a SpaceClaim geometry in Workbench you need to follow the procedure below: 1. When the SCDM geometry is ready drag and drop a new geometry component to the pjoject schematic but do not let it connect directly. 2. Then drag and drop the connection from SCDM component to the new geometry component. Choose the option “transfer default data” to transfer data. 3. “Refresh” the new geometry component. 4. Right click and choose “Edit Geometry in DesignModeler”. 5. To update the geometry import in DesignModeler click on “Generate”.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.