How do I view/create multiple blade passages for post-processing if I only analyzed one blade passage?
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
To create the effect of multiple passages from a single passage in CFD-Post: 1. From the Menu above the viewer window, click Insert>Instance Transform, or click the â€œInstance Transformâ€ icon in the toolbar. 2. In the Instance Transform window , uncheck Instancing Info from Domain to activate transformations and turn on Apply Rotation 3. Provide the rotational axis, number of passages in 360 deg, and number of copies desired. 4. On the objects to be replicated, go to the â€œViewâ€ tab, scroll down and select the name of the new Instance Transform under the â€œApply Instancing Transformâ€ Transform pull-down menu. NOTE: If you want all the post-processing to be done with replication, modify the Default Transform under User Locations and Plots rather than creating a new Instance Transform. This will automatically replicate all the objects under User Locations and Plots and make step 4 unnecessary.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?