June 6, 2022 at 9:58 amFAQParticipant
You may also observe that KeyShot opens, but no further action occurs.
The following items might be missing which would cause the link to KeyShot to fail
1. There are 2 environment variables that get created in Windows upon installing KeyShot:
This one typically points to the SpaceClaim installation directory if you’ve purchased your KeyShot capability through us.
Make sure both of those are present and linked to the correct locations.
2. Add the following programs to Firewall exceptions
3. If you are still encountering problem, then it is suggested to reinstall Keyshot and/or SpaceClaim.
– Please be sure to run the Setup by Right-click > Run As Administrator.
– Disable any anti-virus or blocking programs as needed during installation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Structural modeling with ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- ANSYS Mechanical: Node Merge
- How can you identify the element types used by Mechanical?
- How do I address the DesignModeler error: “Lines do not form a closed loop”?
- How to change/assign element type in Mechanical?
- Why does Mechanical sometimes issue a warning about having wedge elements in the model?
- How to avoid SpaceClaim session freezing or slowing down for certain operations?
- ANSYS Mechanical: What’s New in 2020 R2
- Why might a 2D axisymmetric model fail to open in Mechanical?
- Generating Mesh for Finite Element Analysis in ANSYS Workbench