June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
In order to send a client an assembly model properly, you need to make sure that all your components have been internalized. Click on a component in the Structure tree with the right mouse button and select Use Internal Copy to make it internal. Finally, save your assembly and send the resulting SpaceClaim document to the client.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I make Cross section easier to view (not in drawing sheets)?
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Midsurfacing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.