How do I make it easier to look inside a fluid volume in Spaceclaim to apply Named Selections (NS) to flow boundaries?
April 13, 2023 at 7:33 amSolutionParticipant
Here are 4 approaches which can help visually to select “internal” surfaces of a design. 1. Hide some faces: click on the faces, right-click and select Face > Hide Face 2. Clip with a volume: select an entity, right-click and select Clip with Volume > Set Using Selection. The volume can be resize or move. 3. Clip with planes: use planes to clip,right-click and select Clip with Plane. The plane can then be shifted around using Move. 4. Simply select the body, right-click to set it to transparent. Please see attached movies the options 2, 3 and 4.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.