June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
Sketches are not constrained in SpaceClaim because they are not intended to persist. Create a sketch to the correct dimensions, turn it into a surface, and then use the Pull tool to pull it into a solid. For best results, make edits to the resulting solid rather than editing the sketch.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I make Cross section easier to view (not in drawing sheets)?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Midsurfacing
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I reset the toolbar docking layout?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature