June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
First, run a transient CFD-simulation using the FWH acoustics model, and record asd-files in regions of interest (asd: acoustic source data). After the simulation, go to “Run Calculation”, and select “Acoustic Sources FFT”. In the “Read ASD Files” tab, select the *.index-file, which accesses all relevant asd-files. Click “Read”. After, compute FFT fields in the related tab. In the “FFT Surface Variables” tab, select “Set of Modes” as “Modes/Frequency Bands”, and then click “Create”. Doing so creates real and imaginary parts of the complex pressure. Using them, the magnitude and the phase of the pressure signal can be computed. Phase-spectrum of phase-angle PSI: tan PSI(f) = ImY(f)/ReY(f) Magnitude-spectrum: |Y(f)| = (ReY(f)^2+ImY(f)^2)^1/2 By means of custom-field-functions, the real and imaginary parts can be combined to get the phase information.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Running Python Script from Workbench