Tagged: 2019 R1, fluent, fluid-dynamics, MP - Eulerian MP Flow, multiphase, phase-change
March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmFAQParticipant
In a multiphase simulation, where one of the mass transfer mechanisms is employed, such as – Cavitation – Evaporation-condensation (Lee Model/Thermal Phase Change) – Species-mass-transfer – Boiling Mass transfer rate can be reported using “Volume Reports” Select report type as “Volume Integral” Select field variable as “Phase Interaction…” Select the appropriate mechanism, which are listed as “Mass Transfer Rate 1”, “Mass Transfer Rate 2” and so on. The mechanism number in this list would be as per the order/number of mass transfer mechanisms invoked in the Phase Interaction panel. This would report the mass transfer rate in [kg/s]. Please refer to the attached document for a snapshot of this report panel.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Solver message during DPM calculation: “number of stepsize underflows during particle integration step is x”. What does it mean and how to get rid of it?
- ANSYS Fluent: Describing Cavitation in a Centrifugal Pump
- ANSYS Fluent: Efficient Modeling of Spray Breakup using VOF-to-DPM Transition
- Simulation of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Cooler with CFD
- ANSYS Fluent: Lifeboat Launch – Overset & Dynamic Meshes with the Volume of Fluid Model
- Mixing Tank Modeling in ANSYS Fluent
- How can I get the surface area or volume when using VOF model?
- Hydrodynamics and Wave Impact Analysis
- Fluent: Simulating Multiphase Mixing within a Sparging Tank – Part 1
- Optimizing Solid Distribution in Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.