How can I strip the longer header f rom my ICEM .tetin files to prevent them from becoming very large? There seems to be a line for every time the file has been opened and close, and combining files combines their headers: // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 13:12:50 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 14:09:01 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 14:49:25 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Tue Nov 20 10:14:52 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.3 on Wed May 22 13:08:31 2019 // Tetin file generated by igestotin version 14.5 (Build 126.96.36.199) on Linux 3.0.101-108.84-default // Parasolid Kernel Version 24.0 (Build 158)
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
There are GUI and replay file command to get rid of these headers. 1. In the GUI, you can use Edit->Shrink tetin file 2. In replay files, use the ic command: ic_geo_shrink_tetinfile old_name.tin new_name.tin (shrink file using a different name) ic_geo_shrink_tetinfile name.tin name.tin (shrink file using the same name)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?