How can I strip the longer header f rom my ICEM .tetin files to prevent them from becoming very large? There seems to be a line for every time the file has been opened and close, and combining files combines their headers: // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 13:12:50 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 14:09:01 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Sun Nov 18 14:49:25 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.0 on Tue Nov 20 10:14:52 2018 // written by ICEM CFD – version 19.3 on Wed May 22 13:08:31 2019 // Tetin file generated by igestotin version 14.5 (Build 184.108.40.206) on Linux 3.0.101-108.84-default // Parasolid Kernel Version 24.0 (Build 158)
Tagged: 2022 R2, fluid-dynamics, geometry, Hexa, icem-cfd
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
There are GUI and replay file command to get rid of these headers. 1. In the GUI, you can use Edit->Shrink tetin file 2. In replay files, use the ic command: ic_geo_shrink_tetinfile old_name.tin new_name.tin (shrink file using a different name) ic_geo_shrink_tetinfile name.tin name.tin (shrink file using the same name)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.