Tagged: 16, cfd-post, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
This is strictly not possible automatically within CFD-Post. However there is a workaround to achieve this, as described below. For example, to show temperature in both Celsius and Kelvin, please follow these steps: 1)If the standard variable Temperature is in Kelvin. Create an expression to give your other temperature field (i.e. TempC = Temperature â€“ 273 [K]) 2)Create another variable based on this expression. Remember to include the units in the title of this, so maybe call the variable Temperature [C]. 3)Create, say, a contour plot on your locator. 4)Create a new legend. This will be the Kelvin scale 5)Make the contour plot invisible 6)Create a new contour plot, coloring the locator with your new temperature variable. The default scale should now have your Celsius variable.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.