March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
1. On Windows, start the CFX-5 launcher, and go to the menu Tools/Command line A DOS window will appear. In this window you can run a job with CFX-5 by typing eg: cfx5solve -def filename.def -ini inifile.res The above example will run a simulation with the specified def file, using the file inifile.res as an initial guess. 2. On Unix, you can use the same command in your terminal window, provided the directory CFX5_INSTALLATION_DIR/bin is in your PATH. 3. For more information on what arguments are available with the command cfx5solve, you can either type: cfx5solve -help or take a look a the online documentation, section Master content/Solver manager/Starting the CFX-Solver from the command line.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?