May 25, 2023 at 7:29 amFAQParticipant
Savant uses an Azimuth/Elevation angle convention, but if you want to plot the Phi and Theta gain components you can do that following these steps: -> Select analysis results under the label “Results” in Project tree menu (usually on the left side of Savant GUI); -> Click on “Plot” icon in analysis property panel; -> Select Decibel from Scale options; -> Select Vertical (for Theta Gain component) or Horizontal (for Phi Gain component) from Polarization options. For further information about polarization options please refer to Savant Help page (Help -> Help Contents…).
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.