Tagged: 2020 R1, CEL, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General, mesh-motion, Moving/Deforming Mesh, Other, rigid-body-motion
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
“rbstate” is a quantitative function that returns the specified rigid body state variable. One of those state variables is Position. For example, if you define the following expression you can monitor the x value of the rigid body, Rigid Body 1: rbstate (Position X) @Rigid Body 1 In addition to Position, the following physical quantities can be monitored. Linear velocity Linear acceleration Euler Angle Angular Velocity Angular Acceleration For details, please refer to 15.5.24. Rbstate in the CFX Reference Guide. Note that the value returned by rbstate is not included in the interpolation data used as the initial value when restarting the calculation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.