April 5, 2023 at 2:33 pmFAQParticipant
Let’s say you want body A from model 1, and you want body B from model 2. You want to bring both of these into the same DesignModeler model. Follow these steps: 1) Open model 1 in DesignModeler 2) Use ‘Create->Delete->Body Delete’ for all bodies except for body A 3) Now use ‘File->Export’ to save the body A as neutral CAD format (either .x_t or .stp are best) 4) Now open model 2 in DesignModeler 5) Use ‘Create->Delete->Body Delete’ for all bodies except for body B 6) Use ‘File->Import External Geometry’ to import body A into the model Now you have body A from model 1 and body B from model 2 together in the same DesignModeler session. You can save the project and continue.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.