- All Categories
- How can I load all CFX trn files in a transient run that was concluded with one or more restarts?
Tagged: Ansys CFD-Post
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
When performing a transient run in parts with one or more solver restarts, several case_001, case_002, … case_00n folders and case_001.res, case_002.res, … case_00n.res result files will be created. If it is desired that all trn file in all case_001, case_002, … case_00n folders are loaded in CFX-Post then proceed as follows: In CFD-Post, when loading the last result file case_00n.res, under “Case options” select: “Run History and multi-configuration options” “Load complete history as”: “A single case”. All trn files from all previous transient runs will then also be loaded.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- How to create a volume location in CFD Post based on coordinates
- How do I get experimental data into CFD-Post?
- How do I save a View?
- Can not create polyline with boundary intersection option. Warning: Cannot create a polyline. Outlet is not a boundary.
- How can I calculate the average and difference between two data files using CFD-Post?
- View External Airflow Around a Chevrolet Traverse SUS Using ANSYS EnSight
- How to create user defined volume in CFD Post?