June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
From the command line issue the following command: cfx5dfile -read-pre-state name.cfx > name.cst A text file named named.cst will be created. Edit this text file by a text editor and search for string TRANSFORM: A syntax similar to the example below will disclose all mesh-transform operations that were performed in CFX-Pre TRANSFORM: Transform1 Target Location = BODY1,BODY4 Transform Action = >gtmTransform BODY1,BODY4 MESH TRANSFORMATION: Delete Reflected = false Glue Reflected = On Glue Strategy = All Normal = 0 , 0 , 0 Option = Reflection Point = 0 , 0 , 0 Point 1 = 0 , 0 , 0 Point 2 = 0 , 0 , 0 Point 3 = 0 , 0 , 0 Preserve Assembly Name Strategy = Existing And Intermediate Reference Coord Frame = Coord 0 Reflection Method = Copy (Keep Original) Reflection Option = XY Plane Target Location = BODY1,BODY4 Transform Targets Independently = Off Transformation Units = m Use Coord Frame = Off X Pos = 0.0 Y Pos = 0.0 Z Pos = 0.0 END END
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?