Tagged: acoustics, ansys-fluent
June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
When exporting acoustic source data for example for the Ffowcs-Williams & Hawkings method, only monopole and dipole sources are exported in ANSYS Fluent implementation. Quadrupole (e. g. volumetric) contributions are related to turbulence noise and such contributions are usually less important than monopole and dipole ones for low-Mach flows. However, users can export quadrupole sources using the following TUI command: define models acoustics export-volumetric-sources? yes Export format will be standard asd. Export format can be also CGNS with the following TUI command:
define models acoustics export-volumetric-sources-cgns? yes
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.