Tagged: 2019 R1, fluid-dynamics, General, icem-cfd, Solver output
April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
ANSYS ICEM CFD 2019R3 (19.5) cannot export WIND files out of the box. However, we would like to make the WIND Output Executable available to our customers via the ANSYS customer portal. Please copy the file wind.exe to the folder C:Program FilesANSYS Incv195icemcfdwin64_amdicemcfdoutput-interfaces You find the WIND Output Interface, as before in ICEMCFD under the tab Output Mesh, Select Solver, Output Solver -> WIND After writing the file under: Write Input -> WIND The following message appears in the Message Window: Current solver is WIND Solver WIND supports multiblock mesh and unstructured 3D mesh. Select an unstructured domain. Done with translation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.