April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
In version 2019R1, a dedicated task exists to create rotational periodicity, but nothing similar for translational periodicity for now Therefore we have to add a custom journal inside the workflow that will execute the translational periodicity The journal has to be inserted after the boundary definition, and ends with the region computation to properly reconnect with the workflow tasks You can find attached an example of journal applied to a simple pipe geometry, along with a picture of the expected location for the custom journal in the workflow In this case, we replace the existing “inlet” boundary by the periodic duplicate of the outlet one, that is named “shadow” After the operation, the “outlet” boundary becomes a “periodic” boundary.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?