June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
To create a Cell Registers from a Cell Zone, i.e. Cell zone with ID 2:
– Open the Field Variable Register control panel. Right Mouse Button (RMB) on Cell Registers > New… > Field Variable…
– Set Cells in Range as Type – None as Derivative Option – None as Scaling Option
– Select Filed Value of Cell Info… and Cell Zone Index
– Set Iso-Min to 1.9 and Iso-Max to 2.1
– Save it If the cell Zone only needs to be used in an Expression, another approach is to simply use the variable CellZoneIndex. In this case no register will be created.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Running Python Script from Workbench