- All Categories
- How can I calculate area of wetted surface for a VOF-simulation?
February 28, 2022 at 8:44 pmFAQParticipant
In Adapt, you can create an adaption register marking cells that have a volume fraction of one phase between 0 and 0.5. Therefore, the iso-min value should be 0 and the iso-max value should be 0.5. With this adaption register, which will be created when you have clicked on “Save”, the wall-zones can be separated. Under mesh/separate/faces, the register can be selected (option: mark). For the separated (wetted) surface, the area-integral can be calculated via Report/Results Reports/Surface Integral.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- ANSYS Fluent: Simulation of a Rotating Propeller – Part 2
- How can I read a number of Fluent transient data files into CFD-Post as a single case?
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- ANSYS CFX: User Locations in Transient Simulations
- Comparison of Experimental and CFD data within ANSYS EnSight
- Add Annotation to Graphics Display within Fluent
- How can I calculate the average and difference between two data files using CFD-Post?
- How do I get experimental data into CFD-Post?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.