March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
The turbulent Prandtl number for enthalpy transport can be adjusted by means of the Turbulent Flux Closure option in the turbulence model setup. The default value is 0.9, as set by the Eddy Diffusivity model. To change the value: 1. In CFX Pre, under the domain Fluid Models, set up your turbulence model as usual 2. Check off the â€œTurbulent Flux Closure for Heat Transferâ€ option 3. Set the desired value for the Turbulent Prandtl Number in the text widget beside Turb. Prandtl. Num. NOTE: The turbulent Prandtl number specified for heat transfer will also be applied as the turbulent Schmidt number for any component mass fractions and combustion scalars.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?