Tagged: 16, cfd-post, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
How can cameras be defined in CFX-Post session files? The definition of quaternions used in CFX-Post cameras is not obvious. 2 possible solutions are: 1) Use CFX-Post GUI to define the cameras and write the cameras to a state or session file, so that the CCL for the desired cameras can be used in other session files. 2) Do not use the quaternion to define the camera, but the Rotation option, as follows: To use it, the camera option need to be set to “Pivot Point and Rotation”, not “Pivot Point and Quaternion”. The Rotation are three angles about the global XYZ axes, where the default orientation is looking at -Z direction with Y pointing up (Rotation = 0, 0, 0). E.g. -X view would then be: Rotation = -90, -90, 0 etc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.