Tagged: 17.2, fluent, fluent-post-processing, fluid-dynamics, post-processing
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
1.Open Pathlines panel (Graphics and Animation – Pathlines) and Scene Animation (under Graphics and Animation – Animations), and position them side-by-side. 2.In Pathlines panel select a surface, set Steps = 2, and Display. This will display only a very short part of pathlines starting from the surface. 3.In Scene Animation, set Frame = 1, and Add. This will add Key-1 frame under Keys. 4.In Pathlines panel, set Steps = large number (e.g. 500) so pathlines are displayed through the entire domain, and Display. 5.In Scene Animation, set Frame = desired number of frames (e.g. 100), and Add. This will add Key-100 frame under Keys. 6.Repeat Step 2: in Pathlines panel, set Steps = 2, and Display. This step is important to reset to the start view. 7.In Scene Animation, set Write/Record Format = MPEG and Write … . This will write an MPEG video file with the animation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.