- Free Courses
- Learning Tracks
- Ansys Learning Hub
- All Categories
- How access the “Draw Profiles” panel under Display Contours? Why is the option “Draw Profiles” in the “Contours” panel greyed out?
How access the “Draw Profiles” panel under Display Contours? Why is the option “Draw Profiles” in the “Contours” panel greyed out?
Tagged: ansys-fluent, Contours, Draw Profiles, Fluent-post
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
The option “Draw Profiles” is only accessible for non-persistent contours plots (legacy fluent postprocessing). Non-persistent contour plots can be generated under “Results” “Contours” with “Edit” instead of “New”, which creates persistent graphics objects.
Keywords: fluent, fluent-post, contours, Draw Profiles
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- ANSYS Fluent: Simulation of a Rotating Propeller – Part 2
- How can I read a number of Fluent transient data files into CFD-Post as a single case?
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- ANSYS CFX: User Locations in Transient Simulations
- Comparison of Experimental and CFD data within ANSYS EnSight
- Add Annotation to Graphics Display within Fluent
- How can I calculate the average and difference between two data files using CFD-Post?
- How do I save a View?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.