For Ansys 2019R3 and below ICEM CFD was using Ansys Mechanical Enterprise (ansys) license, But once we launch ICEM CFD 2021R2 its asking for CFD Preppost license. How to change the license preference for ICEM CFD 2021 R2
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
Earlier, advanced_meshing used only in 2021 R1 and earlier. When advanced_meshing was not available, Ansys Mechancial Enterprise (ansys) and some other features were used. From 2021 R2, ICEM CFD uses the cfd_preppost license increment by default. But you can change it in the path of ICEM launcher shortcut. Default path is “C:Program FilesANSYS Inc2021R2v212icemcfdwin64_amdbinicemcfd.bat” -p ansys For Ansys Mechancial Enterprise (ansys), I have added â€˜-p ansysâ€™ at the end. In place of Ansys Mechancial Enterprise (ansys), we can use other features as well. Here is the list. 1. -p ansys 2. -p mech_2 3. -p mech_1 4. -p preppost 5. -p dyna
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?