FluentLM License Manager Beginning with the release of the R18.0 ANSYS Suite, the FluentLM License Manager will no longer be supported by any ANSYS software releases.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
If you are running any ANSYS products using the FluentLM License Manager will need to migrate to the ANSYS License Manager. Please contact your ANSYS Account Manager for more information. Legacy products can still be used with the FluentLM License Manager, for example, Gambit, Airpak.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows
How to deal with the following error: “System.InvalidOperationException: UserProxy process running for
but couldn’t get port number.”?