Flexnet licensing error:-1,359. System error:2 “no such file or directory” Client ASLIC_Admin utility shows old license features. License not releasing even though ANSYS License is available. License status shows the Available licenses.
April 5, 2023 at 2:33 pmFAQParticipant
The license file was not properly installed in the ANSYS License server manager, The new ANSYS License file has been replaced with the old one,which is not the proper way to install it. Please find the below steps in order to install the new ANSYS License file in the Linux Server machine for your future reference, 1. Copy the new ANSYS License file and place it in the following directory /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/license_files/ 2. Rename the License file to ansyslmd.lic 3. Follow the below steps to run lmgrd and ansysli_server /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/linx64/lmgrd -c /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/license_files/ansyslmd.lic -l /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/license.log and Goto /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/ execute ./start_ansysli For example /ansys_inc/ shared files/licensing/linx64/lmgrd -c /ansys_inc/ shared files/licensing/license_files/ansyslmd.lic /ansys_inc/shared files/licensing/license.log and go to the /ANSYS Installation dir/ shared files/licensing/ folder execute ./start_ansysli You can also use GUI to install the ANSYS License file.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.