Error: wta(1st) to string_ci_eq when trying to compile UDF in parallel under SGE and LSF with Fluent 18.2
June 5, 2023 at 7:06 amFAQParticipant
this is a defect fixed in 19.0. There are two possible workarounds: Solution-1: Add a line in the .fluent file (this works both if you submit to SGE using a command line and the fluent launcher): (if (null? (getenv “FL_PARA_DEFAULT_MODE”)) (putenv “FL_PARA_DEFAULT_MODE” “0”)) Solution-2: For command line usage of Fluent native coupling with SGE and LSF will be to add -t
flag as shown in below example fluent -r19.0.0 3d -t32 -sge -sgeq devdit -sgepe pe_mpi_ti 32
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?