Error when reading ANSYS SpaceClaim geometry file *.scdoc into Fluent Meshing: running ANSYS TGrid CADToTGridConverter FAILED!
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
When reading ANSYS SpaceClaim geometry file *.scdoc into Fluent Meshing the error ————————————– attaching to assembly failed after ### [s] running ANSYS TGrid CADToTGridConverter FAILED! (pIPartMgr->AttachAssembly() failed! Failed to import assembly from SpaceClaim. The given key was not present in the dictionary. Attach failed. ======== Command Execution Log Manager ======== Number of execution logs: 2 MeshingModelImportPartMgrExecLog Label = ‘ANSYS_MESH_FM_WARNING_ID_MESHINGMODEL_IMPORT_PARTMGR_ERROR’ DataTranslatorCommandExecLog Label = ‘ANSYS_MESH_FM_ERROR_ID_CONVERT_WORKBENCH_TO_FLTG_ERROR’ ————————————– can appear due to corrupted files in the temporal directory or in the application data folder. A possible solution can be deleting or renaming these folders: 1) Open Windows File Explorer and type %temp% in the path bar.Search for the folder “.ansys” and rename it to a different name (any other name will be OK) 2) Instead of %temp%, type %appdata% and search for the folder “Ansys”. Rename it to any other name. This should force ANSYS to recreate these folders and avoid any corrupted file that was triggering the error.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1