Error : ” System.Net.SocketException:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9192.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Disable IPV6 and Enable IPV4. pingÂ hostname.company.comÂ (IP_ADDRESS)Â Verify that the IP_ADDRESS that was returned is the correct IP_ADDRESS for your hostnameÂ 127.0.0.1 localhost IP_ADDRESSÂ hostname.company.comÂ hostname (Where IP_ADDRESSÂ hostname.company.comÂ hostname is the IP ADDRESS on the local machine name and then add the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN))Â Make the desired updates and save the file. restart the network services and RSM service.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?