[ERROR] System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Accès refusé; Database Directory is: C:Windowssystem32configsystemprofileAppDataRoamingAnsysv182ARC
August 25, 2023 at 12:16 pmSolutionParticipant
This issue has been found with Ansys RSM Cluster version 18.x on Windows 7 with the French system locale language. ARC 18.x can’t run on the computer. In the RSM job logs there are messages with special characters (accents) : [ERROR] System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Accès refusé Other symptom, the ARC database is located in the wrong directory : C:Windowssystem32configsystemprofileAppDataRoamingAnsysv18X instead of: C:ProgramDataAnsysv18X Database localization is indicated in the ARC services logs in the C:WindowsTemp folder. Solution: Install version 18.2 Replace the Ans.Rsm.Utilities.ddl file in the %AWP_ROOT182%/RSM/bin by the file attached to this solution. Then restart the RSM services (Launcher, Master and Node).
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?